Thursday, November 02, 2006

Precious moments


This is my youngest son Migui, the only one who will still let me photograph him. Here he is my littlest graduate. He is three at his pre-pre-school graduation. The yellow string around his neck is a camera, not digital, so I'll have to wait to get the film digitalized. He is so damn cute.


Wow I actually found a photo of my two babies. Javi is 15 (left) and Migui is 4. Javi is a rare bird. He is very compassionate and truly believes that right is right is right. He is an incredible young man. He is very intelligent and handsome and I am so very proud of him. He is just a wonderful person and will be a great man. Migui is a wild child. He never stops. He even giggles in his sleep. He is now at that age where testing fences is so very tempting. He enjoys threatening capital punishment. I made the mistake of threatening (jokingly) to beat him in the street with a stick like a pinata. He liked that, so now every time the Brudda ship (Javi) doesn't want to play with him or give him what he wants, he tells him "Mommy's gonna beat you with a stick!"

No comments: